SUPPORT ARRANGEMENTS, Ts&Cs AND PRICING
YOUR SUPPORT BANK
- Our Your Support Bank option is by far the most popular arrangement with our clients. It provides you with ready access to cost-effective professional HR support as and when you need it, with no lock-in contracts or retainers, and at a fraction of the cost of engaging professional in-house HR capability
- Clients pre-purchase a number of Support Units in blocks of 5 (minimum 5 units), at a discounted rate compared to our On-Call Support rate (with further discounts applying when higher volumes of Support Units are purchased). Check current rates below.
- 1 Support Unit = 1 hour of support
- At the time of making a support request, you are of course welcome to request an estimate of the Support Units that may need to be allocated to provide the support you require
- Your Support Bank can be “topped up” at any time
- Unused Support Units are not refundable and expire after 2 years (though rest assured, we’ll let you know in advance if the 2 year period is approaching and you have unused units. We want you to get the value you’ve paid for!)
- We provide regular reports relating to the allocation of Support Units (and you can also access “live” online info regarding Your Support Bank), so you always know where you stand
- Support units can be applied to most aspects of our support including but not necessarily limited to: Award queries, drafting position descriptions, drafting employment contracts/agreements, supporting performance management, HR risk reviews, HR policies/Employee Handbooks, support for staﬀ grievances, restructuring etc… (note that different arrangements may apply to recruitment support and services/support through our other brands: Success Through People and Short N Sharp Training)
- Current Your Support Bank rates (as at 1st July, 2022):
- 5 Support Units = $1,050+GST
- 10 Support Units = $2,050+GST
- 15 Support Units = $3,000+GST
- 20 Support Units = $3,950+GST
- 30 Support Units = $5,750+GST
- >30 Support Units = $5,750 for 30 Support Units plus $958.50+GST per additional block of 5 Support Units
Also refer below for general terms and conditions that apply to all services, including our Satisfaction Guarantee
Check further below for general terms and conditions that apply to all services, including our Satisfaction Guarantee.
If Your Support Bank is not the right option for your business at this stage, some services may also be available as a fixed-cost arrangement, for example:
- Drafting employment contracts/agreements
- Drafting position descriptions
- Drafting HR policies and procedures, Employee Handbooks
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all support/information provided:
- Information, documentation, feedback and discussions connected with our work with you do not substitute for your independent judgement and experience nor does our support constitute legal advice. Any application of recommendations, information, documentation provided is at your discretion. Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of HR Success or its agents) will HR Success or its agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any services or content.
- Correspondence, surveys, documents and any other information provided to you as part of our work with you may only be used for the purpose intended, and in your business only. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, it is not to be distributed, copied or reconstructed for any other purpose, associated entities or external parties.
- A minimum allocation of Support Units, or travel costs, may apply for in-person support visits beyond the Nepean area. Rest assured, we’ll let you know in advance if that’s the case.
- Invoices are payable within 14 days of issue. Payment via bank deposit is preferred. Evidence of payment is required before work commences.
- In issuing us further instructions, providing additional information and/or paying an invoice issued by us, you are agreeing you have accepted the full terms and conditions associated with working with us.
- You will be added to our email update list, to ensure you receive valuable information to support your business. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- Unless you advise otherwise in writing, you agree that we may reference your business as a client and/or use your business logo in our marketing and promotions.
- We may accept and receive commissions/referral fees relating to products or services referred to or by us.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We are absolutely committed to providing a service which is of value to you. If you are not entirely satisfied, you pay us only what you think the service is worth. We do however request early feedback in the unlikely event that you have any concerns while we are working with you. Any third-party costs already incurred are not refundable.