- Provide high quality landscape and garden maintenance services to an established client base
- Work as part of an established team
- Fulltime position (Monday to Friday) â based at Kings Park
Rybec Cleaning Group is a proudly family owned and operated business servicing Sydney and the Central Coast / Hunter Valley region. We provide garden landscape maintenance services for Display Homes, ensuring the garden areas of these homes are presented to the highest possible standard for our clients. We are currently looking for people who have the right attitude, work ethic, personality, and energy to complement and add value to our existing team.
You’ll be on the "front-line" of our business, ensuring the gardens and landscaping of these homes is maintained effectively, efficiently, and thoroughly. The role involves travelling from Kings Park to our client’s locations â you’ll start at Kings Park and travel to the job site each day. Jobs are scheduled on a regular, rostered basis, including some travel within NSW that will require overnight stays (which we will arrange and pay for). Duties include undertaking programmed maintenance works including mowing, edging, hedge trimming, weeding and pruning.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated high levels of competence and technical experience in gardening / landscaping and general property and grounds maintenance and repairs
- Pride in their work and exceptional attention to detail
- Professional personal presentation and communication skills
- A positive outlook, attitude, work ethic and energy!
- An ability to work independently, to predetermined procedures, and great organisational skills
- Initiative and the ability to be a self-starter and to learn quickly
- An ability to work safely and comply with WHS requirements on the job
A valid Australian driver’s license and a current National Police Check are essential.
In return, we offer Award pay and conditions (including a monthly rostered day off), along with providing a uniform, all gardening and landscaping equipment, and providing a company vehicle to travel between our base location and the site each work day. You’ll be part of an established team and will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a supportive family environment. Hours of work are generally 5:30am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
Sound like a great opportunity for you? We’d love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the link below to send your resume to us.